and kids

and kids

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Quotes Mommy overheard during Winter Break!

This was a fun entry that I started in my head a few days ago. When I tell a story about something one of my kids said or did I am always told, you should write that down or you won't remember it. I heard two different things that really made me laugh, but it only took 24 hours and I had already forgotten them, but here are a few other gems:


"You have to have determination and skill, like me!" (Daegan telling Capps why/how he is so good at building Legos)


"I forgot to tell you, I couldn't find any clean underwear!" (Capps confessing while getting into the shower that he hadn't had underwear on all day)

"Want to play 'Zoo at the White House'?" interesting? (Mollee wanting everyone to act like animals - of course, the White House has their own zoo, right?

"I dream about not being in the Olympics" (Tavis' reaction to the stress of the games when Mommy was explaining how people dream about being in the Olympics all their lives - of course, this coming from the 8-year old that gets migraines because of stress)

and

Mac not speaking, but dancing at my feet - that is all he does to tell me he has to go to the bathroom.

Today he went all day with 'big boy' underwear on and didn't have one accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter