and kids

and kids

Monday, February 8, 2010

Old pics and projects!

I mentioned here that I had gotten all my kids photo albums updated. I have been working on a lot of photo projects lately. Actually, my house might be a little dirty because of these projects (and a one track mind), but I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

I finally got digital scrapbooks printed for 2007, 2008, 2009. I was inspired by an incredible sale (buy a 20-page hard back book and get 60 more pages free)and I'm so glad to have them completed and behind me.

Here are a few pictures for fun from all my hard work.


Two kids: Three kids:Four kids:and Five kids is the new picture for blog header!
(it is my favorite group shot, Mac is in it and Mollee and Tavis still look little, not too grown up yet)
I also came across this gem, our engagement picture for the newspaper, that I don't think ever made it to the newspaper:I've also wanted to get some bookcases for my living room to hold my photo albums (why put so much work into them for them to sit in the corner?) and other things. We found some on clearance that I'm so excited to have.

More projects to come that I will post on later (when they actually happen). A re-do of pictures in the kitchen, which I've never been happy with the layout. Some artwork by the kids to hang in the bathroom. The boys room needs to be painted (want to help Moriah?), we were given four sets of bedding (we need three, four when Mac moves in downstairs) and Jason thinks we should paint the boys room gray? or is it grey? We also need to repaint in the kitchen, it needs to be repainted anyway, but after all my picture shifting there are a lot of holes that need patching and then a repaint.

Of course, this is all when we have the time and money to do it (ha, ha, ha - evil sinister laugh)!

1 comment:

  1. The 3-kid one, Daegan looks JUST like Mac does now. I thought it was him at first. ha

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter