and kids

and kids

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

31.3

When I started my journey of weight loss in October, I met with a personal trainer. She helped me get a plan in place and told me what to work on, how to eat and how to best protect my ankle. I don't meet with her regularly. Actually, we only met one time and then I hope to meet with her at the end of the month to look at my progress and see how things may need to be changed. I was actually scheduled to meet with her at the end of January, but since I took so long to get back 'into the groove' after my Christmas hiatus I decided to give myself an extra month.

Every so often she sends out an e-mail that may help with ideas. This week she sent me one about a website to find your real age. I like watching Dr. Oz's show so I knew what this was and was excited to find out (maybe?).

The website is: www.realage.com

My age is 33.4, but my "real age" is 31.3 - I was pleasantly surprised by this. I assumed I'd get a 35 or 36, so YEAH ME!! I played with it and took out my strenous exercise, because I'm just getting back to it and it gave me a 33.4, so I'm still happy with that.

Check yours out and post me a comment to say what you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter