and kids

and kids

Saturday, January 30, 2010

SNOW - for real this time!

The kids got out at 12:30 Friday. At 12:15, I was at Toys R Us with Mac and Capps, helping Mac spend birthday money, when my sister called to see if I had heard about the closing. I had not, but quickly headed to school to get the kids.

It was a beautiful snow! The big flakes came down most of the afternoon.

Around 5:30 we finally let the kids go out and we all (well, not all) played for an hour and a half.

I say not all because Mac came out for a total of 30 seconds and decided a snowball fight wasn't for him.Capps didn't even attempt to come out (not a big surprise). He watched from the door.They spend that time playing with Mac's new train tracks.Now, to the snow! It was fun. It isn't often that our feet sick into snow and there isn't a trace of grass.Daegan in a tree! Jason way too excited about a snowball fight.And the boys thinking it was funny to hit mommy - even when she is having her picture taken.
And the snowman
Mollee strikes a pose and could stay out in the cold longer than any of us.

3 comments:

  1. i remember being so excited as a kid about snow then being so miserably cold i came in after just a few minutes. you can't do anything fun with big gloves on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! I left my camera at my mom's right before it started snowing!!! so I am SO jealous of your really great pictures! I love Cappers inside the glass door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowman is SO WAY BETTER than ours. Drew mostly made it and it was about a foot and a half. Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter