and kids

and kids

Friday, January 22, 2010

Photoshop

When my computer crashed I inherited my little sister, Ruth's, computer. She is heading to Africa and needed a laptop, so we got her desktop.

On her computer, she has/had Adobe Photoshop. I've learned to use the basic tools, but Monday, she gave me a few quick tips that made me curious. Do you know how cool you can make a picture look with a few tools (not to diminish the talent of a good photographer)?

Here is an example:
I've taken one of Ruth's pictures from a previous trip to Africa.
You can add glare to it from "the sun".Or just change the tint of the picture and add clouds.And there is all sort of artistic fun to be had.

Pastels:

Stain Glass Look:

Embossed:Another fun photo temptation for me to waste my time on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter