and kids

and kids

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our Creator's sense of humor!

As a mom, I can see the Lord's sense of humor over and over again. One way that makes me smirk (and try not to go crazy) is that He gave me, the anti-pack rat, two of the biggest pack rats in the world.

I just want to share with you some examples.

This is Daegan's bed - he is on the top bunk and I hadn't noticed the collection building up until I went to wash his sheets.
Let me recap, in case you don't know what you are looking at: An old garbage bag box, now a dog house. An Eclipse gum container that is now a collection of Lego pieces (probably ones he doesn't want his brothers to use). An old wipes box that is colored and stuffed full of various items. The long brown tube on the side is from a poster that was shipped to my mom, I'm not even sure what is inside. The brown bag is from his Fall party (not Christmas party) and still has a few party gifts and candy inside. And an old peppermint tub (think Sam's size) that is filled with various toys and papers (probably ones he doesn't want mommy to throw away). And the balloon is from a past birthday party, I'm really not even sure why it is still elevated.

And this is the floor next to Mollee's bedside table:I'm not even sure I can list everything that is here. She still has the box (Liv doll box and Pet Shop box) from the toys she got for Christmas - she "likes to look at the pictures". She has three different Christmas bags with various items that she received that week, no need to find a new place to store those things. On the side is a stack of three boxes, all three are empty, but on the top of the table (not seen) is the tissue box from the boys room, she needed it for a bed one of her animals.

Funny thing is, the boys weren't done with it and she just left the tissues on their night stand:


Oh, Boy!

2 comments:

  1. this is why there are TOP bunks! yippee for those!!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post! Sometimes Lucy does things like this, but I like to just think she's "creative"....um, yeah ;) I adore how she left the tissues on the boys' table.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter