and kids

and kids

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My buffers

Mac's birthday blog will be coming tomorrow - I thought I'd wait and just put all three celebrations into one entry (Brown's, home and the Caines').

Today, I went to the mall. That is not something I do often, unless it is to take the kids to the playground and then venture to the food court. I had to pick up Mac's 3-year old pictures, which I had made on a whim last week. I then ventured out into the mall to check out the sales, which were abundant!

The mall is an interesting place. Usually when I'm there I have at least two kids, sometimes five, and usually it isn't on a Saturday afternoon. Today I felt like there was someone at each corner wanting me to try some amazing lotion, wanting to buff my nails or even wanting to do my hair. I guess when you have a lot of kids, they aren't as eager to stop you - ahhh, my buffers!

Have you ever just looked around at the people (or shall I say kids?) that hang out at the mall. I wasn't one that went to the mall to hang out growing up, so I guess I don't fully understand it. It was quite intriguing - there are all kinds out there, aren't there?

What I told Jason would only take an hour or so, ended up taking almost three hours, but I got some great deals today, which is always fun!!!! (especially since one of the deals was some GAP pants for Jason for $15).

2 comments:

  1. See, I LOVE mall shopping. I do just blow by those annoying sales kiosks tho. And kids do tend to put a hamper on things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lucky they avoid you because you have kids with you! They still ask me. Maybe because I have just 1? What do they think I'm going to do, let Carson sit there while they straighten my hair!

    I LOVE the mall. Love it. I would go every day but my husband would not approve.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter