and kids

and kids

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Go, Go, Go, Turnaround!

On Wednesday nights, our church serves a meal from 5:50-6:45 and then classes start at 7:00. We usually get to church no later than 6:00.

Mac woke up from his nap and seemed "off" and Jason was working late so I wasn't sure I was going to attempt going by myself. At 6:00, Jason called and said he was heading home, I hurried and got everyone ready, diaper bag packed and we left shortly after Jason got home. We got to church at 6:40, just in time to eat, and as we were walking into church, Mac threw up. All over his blanket (which he wasn't willing to put down), all over Jason and, thankfully, all over the parking lot. So, we hurried up to get to church, only to get back in the car and go home.

By the time we got home and cleaned up (washing machine going) it was 7:30 and the kids still hadn't eaten dinner, but we pulled together some odds and ends - I did fix Jason a big plate of taco salad from church, so he was taken care of. :)

**As of this morning, Mac hasn't thrown up again, but he still isn't right. I'm crossing my fingers that we don't go into "Stomach Bug Seclusion". **

...and, Moriah, I think it is ironic that the only reason you beat me to church last night was because Jason was working late with your brother...I'm just saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter