and kids

and kids

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Football Snuggles

It is no secret that I love football! Not sure how exactly that happened (it is also no secret that my father loves baseball), but I do love football. and hockey. and NASCAR. and etc...
For me, this has been a great week. I've always been a Bama fan (and we won the National Championship Thursday) and a Dallas Cowboys fan (and we made it to the Playoffs on Saturday). How I came about cheering for those teams will have to be for another post.

Did I mention it has been a great week?

On Saturday, while I was watching way too much football, Mac wanted to crawl up and watch football too. I love it when my boys get involved with my sports, even if they don't cheer for my team (Tavis)!
I also enjoy a good snuggle session. I was glad to snuggle up my almost-three-year-old, who fell asleep and made the moment all that much more sweet. I just love a good, sweet picture of a sleeping sweetie - ya' know, Becky?

I cherish these moments!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know! Despite the grotesque fact that you like sports (you crazy person!) I can always appreciate a sleeping cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter