and kids

and kids

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

3 year old check-up

Mac had his check-up today with no big surprises. He didn't even have to have his finger pricked, they don't do that each year anymore. That was fortunate for him, but also for me - usually that is worse than a shot??


I guess there actually was a bit of a surprise, his percentages are going up. He was 27 lbs, which was in the 10% (at 2 yr he was 23 lb, 3% - 1% at 1 yr). He was also 35 3/4 inches, which was in the 15% (at 2 yr he was 32 3/4 inches, 10%). So he has moved up in size, but when plugged into the formula (whatever that is?) his estimated adult height is only 5'7". I wasn't given the adult height guess for any of the others, so I don't know how that compares, but I'm going to guess that puts him as the shortest boy in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter