and kids

and kids

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Card Picture

I've mentioned this before, but I am a stickler for doing the same 'photo session' each year. For example, on Easter there is always a picture of Jason and Mollee and one of me with the boys. In February, (because it started with a good Valentine's Day sale one year) I always get a professional picture of the kids together. And for our Christmas card I always try to get a family picture on Thanksgiving.

That didn't happen this year!

Therefore, I attempted to get a family photo on a random day. I have a remote to my camera, so I can set it up and get everyone in place and then just keep hitting the remote until I think we have one. This is a sample of our first set (Capps, obviously, didn't understand being 'seen' by the camera).
We switched him to the outside so he wouldn't get "lost" and I think the whole ordeal put him in a bad mood.
But, we did get one to use (or does his expression look strangely familiar to the one at the top of my blog page?). I'd hate to torture the family and try again!
Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Laughing at Mac -- he's such a good picture taker!!! He's PERFECT in #2 and 3... Adelaide was such a stinker.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter