and kids

and kids

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Recap

I'm glad my good friend, Moriah, had a recap of her first blog entry of each month for 2009. I like that idea, so here I go:

January:
"I've finally done it"
The beginning of blogging for me!

February:
"Winter Carnival"
The annual Carnival at school (guess it is almost time for that again?).

March:
"NASCAR Fantasy League"
I did not end the fantasy league with a grand score, maybe next year?

April:
"Kindergarten Round Up"
Daegan's first experience in the classroom, a half day at school.

May:
"Monday Morning Blog"
A long blog about a long weekend.

June:
"Dr. Appts."
A recap of too many dr. appointments for one week.

July:
"Happy 4th of July"
My favorite holiday!

August:
"Summer coming to an end"
This was a good recap of summer

September:
"TV, Lollipops and Juice"
Ironic that this one ends up on the list. Mac still isn't potty trained. This particular week in September didn't go well, I gave up and haven't gone back. Mac turns 3 on January 15 and I promised myself and my husband that I would get on the ball before then. Maybe next week when the kids go back to school?

October:
"Socks"
Oh, the excitement of new socks!

November:
"Mollee turns 9"
Mollee's birthday is October 31, not sure how this one ended up November 1st? I still can't believe she is 9.

December:
"Accomplishments and Failures"
This started the downward spiral of my weight loss journey. On Monday, I plan to get my butt back in gear. I'm beginning to think I'm an all or nothing dieter. If I have a little sugar I want a lot, so I just need to stay away from it or eat it late in the day. The holidays have been a bit rough on me, but the scale has been kind. Along with potty training Mac, I'll get back to exercise Monday. Honestly, (and I promise this isn't a lame excuse) I think my ankle has appreciated a little break.

Happy New Year! Can you believe it is almost 2010? I remember Y2K, and *snap* we are 10 years later. Oh, Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter