and kids

and kids

Friday, October 16, 2009

Thrift store!

After my meetings today I picked up the kids from Aunt Heather's house and we headed to the thrift store. We haven't spent any money on Halloween costumes in a couple years. There are enough dress up clothes around here that we always make something work. I decided we would check out what we could get "new" for cheap. The thrift store did us right today. We got all we needed for $12. Everyone is happy with their new costume and mommy is happy with the small amount of money spent.

Coming soon (in 15 days) blog about what the costumes look like!

I haven't started on the coupon savings yet, but I do like a good bargain.

And the boys each got a new weapon (swords and guns) for 59 cents each!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter