and kids

and kids

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Socks!

If you know my son Daegan, you may have noticed his "exciting" outfits. I encourage him to express his loud sense of style (maybe because of my loud sense of style?), much to his father's chagrin. He loves a bright tie-dye t-shirt, with camo pants - doesn't everybody? To top off each outfit, he enjoys fun socks. Lately, I have noticed his socks have holes in them or almost have holes in them.

This morning I went to Target to see if I could find him a few pairs of fun socks and I feel like I hit the jackpot. I got Daegan quite a few different pairs, but got everyone else a pair or two just because - lets just say I was in a giving mood :)

Photo #1 - Mollee - Miss Piggy, Tavis - Grumpy, Capps - Kermit, Daegan - Lightning McQueen, Mac - Curious George
Photo #2 - Mollee - Orange/Black/White Stripes, Daegan - Sponge Bob (Sorry, Grandma!), Capps - Mickey Mouse, Tavis - Yoda, Mac -TaMaterOthers not shown - Clone Troopers, Handy Manny, Pumpkins, Muppet Animal, Darth Varder

Thank you, Target, once again!

1 comment:

  1. nice! we used to do a sock swap at christmas in my family. a big pile of socks go in the middle, and everyone draws a number. the person with #1 picks first, etc. etc. you keep going in a circle until they're all gone.

    we did it with earrings too.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter