and kids

and kids

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Failed Attempt

I decided (actually Jason decided for me) I'm going to do it! I'm going to get into this major coupon thing. Saving on the grocery bill is greatly needed around here. This website is supposed to make it so easy.

I had trouble with the website, not because of the website, but because of my own connection. UGH!

To get ready I was going to do two things. First, Jason and I were going to clean out a junk closet in our kitchen today. We were going to get it ready to be our stocked pantry. That didn't happen, with so many past busy weekends we had too many other home projects to tend to today.

Second, I was going to prepare for the coupon organizing. I was going to cut out all the coupons I've collected and get the baseball card organizers to store them in. I went to five stores and didn't find them. Therefore, why cut the coupons out yet, they'll just get lost?

I haven't given up hope, just too tired to deal with it this week. We needed groceries so I went to the old standby, Wal-Mart, and spent way too much money.

.....maybe next week?

1 comment:

  1. don't get frustrated, it's definitely worth it. I don't use baseball card protectors, but a mini accordion file folder that fits in my purse. A recipe box works well too. Just to give you a little more motivation, the "good" coupons should be coming out soon with T'giving right around the corner. That's almost always one of the best times to stock the pantry! good luck! And let me know if you need any help! :D

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter