and kids

and kids

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A divided family!

It is no secret I am a sports nut. I can't even link you to a specific blog entry that implies this because I think there are too many to choose from.

I love sports! I love football most of all, but I love hockey, NASCAR, tennis, golf, soccer, etc. In the football world I love the NFL, but I also enjoy college football. In high school, I had a big Lone Star (Dallas Cowboys for those that don't know) in the back window of my car. I'm still a big Cowboys fan!

In college football, I'm a Bama Girl!!!

I have quickly learned you can't pick who your children cheer for. Tavis has been brained-washed since birth by Jason's brother to be a Tennessee fan. Tavis' favorite color is orange and that helps him cheer for Tennessee, or because he cheers for Tennessee his favorite color is orange? Daegan and Capps like red and cheer for Georgia, that is who my family cheers for.

This is what we looked like this morning!


Roll Tide!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this makes me smile! My friend, Sarah G., sent me here after seeing our two posts. My husband went to UT and I went to BAMA. (ROLL TIDE!) My 1st son loves TN (and has to be like Daddy all the time), my 2nd son has always love red and so he cheers for BAMA (not sure which determined which, like your son), and my 3rd son cheers for TN (he loves orange and I think he wants to be different from his next older brother) and I claimed my daughter as a BAMA fan because she's too young to choose.

    Check out my two posts from today:
    Wordless Wednesday 2: A House Divided
    Wordless Wednesday: Go BAMA Beat UT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to Go Tavis!!! I'm the Daddy from Jane Anne's comment above.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter