and kids

and kids

Friday, August 14, 2009

Baby 'fix'

I heard 'thru-the-grapevine' that a friend of mine (someone I used to babysit - oh, boy!) was looking for a Nanny/Babysitter (does anyone know the difference?) because she had given birth at the beginning of June and now was headed back to work. I called her to see what she was needing and everything seemed to work out and fall into place for me to keep him two or three days a week. His Mimi lives about nine doors down the street from us and she will keep him the days I can't, which relieves a lot a stress for me if my kids are sick or if I want to attend something at school for the older kids.


Today was Day 1 with David. He is 10 weeks old and was actually a lot of fun - a very sweet baby (hopefully, he'll stay that way). You really do forget how much a baby eats, sleeps and poops when you are two years away from it. He napped, he ate, he layed on the floor and smiled at Capps' goofy games and then he needed to nap again. The boys loved on him a lot and Capps is claiming David as his true best friend! Capps is counting down the days until David comes back on Tuesday.


This is my way to get a 'baby fix' weekly without being kept awake at night with baby woes. Maybe it will work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter