and kids

and kids

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

tickle, tickle

We gave our changing table away about three kids ago. I just never used it. We had a box of wipes and a few diapers at various places in the house and the floor worked just as well.

A few months ago I was changing Mac (yes, we should be potty training but.... well....). He was laying on the floor, I was sitting at his feet with my legs on either side of him. Daddy was home and thought it would be funny to show him how to tickle mommy's toes (since they were placed at the perfect spot).

Good one, Daddy!

Now every time I lay him down to change his diaper (and I usually don't have shoes on at the house) he says, "tickle, tickle" in the cutest voice that makes me laugh every time - even if he hasn't 'tickled' me yet.

1 comment:

Site Meter