and kids

and kids

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Capps is Five!!

My Cappers is turning five today. I'm sure I'll post pictures from his birthday celebration tonight, but I wanted to take a trip down memory lane.

Capps MacCallum Brown was born at 7:59 PM on July 7, 2004 (aka Uncle David and Aunt Mary's anniversary). He was by far (by a pound and a half) our biggest baby weighing 8 lbs 9 oz and 20 1/2 inches. Capps was a good baby, especially if he could find his thumb and his frog, which he still sleeps with.

Our first Christmas Card photo with four kids:Capps with Mommy at his first birthday:
Here is Capps bundled up and looking cute at age 1 1/2:
The Incredible Hulk (this was a practice round for Halloween '06, but I love this picture because he has his glasses on and he is making muscles - for the actual Halloween we spray painted his hair green):Christmas 2006:This was a common look for Capps after eating an oreo - March 2007:This is my favorite photo of Capps with Daddy at the Park. Maybe it is his pure/happy smile? (sometimes Capps has a awkward time smiling for the camera as you'll see in the next photo):This next photo (with 'the Capps smile') is from December 2007, Capps is 3 1/2. We have a family friend who titled this picture for us as "Old Spice": In almost every group of pictures I have; whether it is Easter, Christmas, Birthdays or just family fun events, there is always a picture of Daegan and Capps together - I love it!! :And here he is my little monkey (which is what he prefers to be called) with his birthday breakfast:

I'm looking forward to this next school year of getting to enjoy Capps (and Mac) a little more as Daegan heads off to kindergarten. Capps is my kid that could slip through the cracks. Many times you will find off by himself if too many people are around or if his siblings are being too crazy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAPPERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter