and kids

and kids

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Louisa Jackson

This morning I went to see my brother and sister-in-law in the hospital since they added a new member to their family last night. Louisa Jackson Caines was born last night, weighing in at 7 lbs. 6 oz (that is exactly what my Daegan weighed). My parents now have 21 grandkids: 6 girls, 15 boys.

Jason told me not to go see her if it made me want another one. He said it is jest, but it is always true. Every time I go see a new mom in the hospital (and I never miss a chance to do so) it makes the desire to have another one that much more intense. Then something reminds me how terrible my last two pregnancies were and......

Daegan and Capps loved holding the baby, but Mac wasn't fond of me holding the baby.

She is beautiful. What a blessing! Congrats David and Mary, I am truly happy and excited for you - I hope Miles, Eleanor and Townes love her to pieces!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's the beauty of nieces and nephews, right? You can love on them but didn't have to birth them or change their diapers.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter