and kids

and kids

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I think I'm going to throw up....

Confessions by Gretchen:

About a year and a half ago Jason got a new cell phone. About a week later, I found it in the bottom of the washer as I was putting the load in the dryer. UGH! We had to buy another one ASAP, that is his business phone. A few months later, again, at the bottom of the washer. Another one to buy (and cell phones aren't cheap). Jason and I have been equally good about emptying his pockets, but have you ever tried to empty pockets of carpenter jeans - there are a lot of pockets!!! Tonight I went to shift a load to the dryer, cell phone at the bottom of the washer - dead! I couldn't believe it. I really thought I was going to throw up. The last thing we need right now is the expense of buying a phone, but apparently God thought that is what we needed. ??? I even checked the pockets this time. I pulled out his keys from one, his wallet from one and some receipts from another. I thought I checked them all, apparently not.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh, Gretch. sooo sorry. when i open the washer door (many times per day!), it is with curiousity...
    "what will i find today?"

    by the way... LOVE your blog design!... so cute.
    tab

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had several interesting things appear in the laundry, probably the most annoying as far as clean up was a mouse sticky pad in the dryer that oozed on/stuck to a bunch of stuff. Haven't washed a cell phone, though; just left it out in the rain once instead.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter