and kids

and kids

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The foot results are in!

I did get my wish as far as my foot/ankle pain goes. The x-rays (thankfully) showed that there is not a fracture, but I do have bursitis on the top of my foot. Bursitis is a painful swelling of a small sac of fluid called a bursa. It is causing all the pains in my foot and up my leg and gets irritated when I exercise. I had written that in my ideal world it will be something minor that I can still exercise through. Dr. says I can keep exercising (no excuses now!) and next week he is going to drain the sack and fill it full of cortisone. Doesn't that sound like fun!?

3 comments:

  1. sounds yucky, but cortisone works great! Hope it feels better!
    tab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that it is something you can exercise through!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter