and kids

and kids

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chapel by the 2nd Grade

OK, I could kick myself. Mollee's 2nd grade class did chapel today and I made it, but forgot my camera. I blame it on feeling a little 'under the weather' the last few days. I did have my video camera left in the diaper bag from Field Day and took a picture with it, but have no idea how to get it off the camera and I'm sure the quality would be terrible. Their chapel was on Amy Carmichael, truely an incredible missionary story that I hope to learn more about. Sorry there are no pics, but I thought I should mention it since I mentioned Tavis' chapel. We were able to stay for lunch and enjoy recess afterwards.

On a side note, the Field Day winners were announced and out of four teams, Tavis' blue team got 3rd place and Mollee's white team got 4th place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter