and kids

and kids

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Biggest Loser

I love the show Biggest Loser. I am always intrigued by those people that carry around all that weight for years, sometimes all of their life. Then, in 4-6 months they loose 100+ lbs. It is amazing! I wasn't too excited about how this season turned out. The whole season I was saying, "Anyone but Helen! Send Helen home!" Oh, Well!
In a past post I commented on my weight and the need to getting moving. Since then, I'm proud to say, I've exercised like crazy. BL Yoga, BL Power Sculpting, BL Cardio Max and the treadmill. I've enjoyed it. My endurance on the treadmill has gotten better (longer running periods). I've really pushed myself. Unfortunately, I've lost no weight. That is frustrating, but I do feel good (but I'm sure I'd feel better if that number on the scale changed). Of course, in typical 'Gretchen form' I've had a setback. I've done something to my foot or ankle or something. All I know is it just hurts. I've tried to ignore it, but the last week I haven't been able to ignore it. I see the doctor today. Ugh! In my ideal world it will be something minor that I can still exercise through......

1 comment:

  1. keep in mind that they work out about five hours a day and have personal chefs!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter