and kids

and kids

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Puzzle from H-E-double hockey sticks!

I assume if Camille can post about puzzles, so can I. :)


Jason and I enjoy puzzles. Every once in awhile we take a hiatus from all T.V., start a puzzle and enjoy a week or two of evenings hanging out together working on a puzzle instead of in front of the T.V.


Well, our most recent puzzle has been anything but enjoyable (ok, the time together has been nice). The pieces are so bizarre that we thought it would make it easier to do, but it was the exact opposite. Let me give you a sample of a few pieces:




Whenever we were looking for this last one I said, look for a "Shrek" piece.


It has been sitting on our table a few months and now it is finally done:

So if you have some spare time on your hand and are looking for a challenge, you can borrow my Harley! Come on, Camille - want to give it a try?

2 comments:

  1. cute! i DO want to try! i'd think that the weird pieces would make it easier... but maybe not. i always hate it when all the pieces come out the identical shape.

    the worst part is tearing it up when you're done. at least you got a picture!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter