and kids

and kids

Monday, April 13, 2009

Procrastination = Dizzy = Xbox

I have allergies. Because of some major issues last year I had another allergy test done last Fall. The doctor wanted me to come back in March so we could discuss a plan of attack before we got into the allergy season. Have I gone yet? Of course not! I have procrastinated and on Friday I had such sinus pressure that I was too dizzy to walk to the bathroom (this wasn't the first time it has happened!). I took some dizzy medicine (not the technical term) and I'm feeling a lot better now. To keep the boys distracted and not needing too much, Daddy set up the Xbox for them and this is what I came down to later that morning:Of course, Mac wanted to be included. Even though his controller wasn't connected, he thought he was playing.....

....and he thought he was cool.

I'm going to see the allergist tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter