and kids

and kids

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nine lollipops please!

When we got pregnant with #5 and felt that our mini-van would be too crowded, we looked at a 12-passenger van as the next option. At the time we thought there would be more than the five kiddos, but now we are happy with our family of seven and we love our van (except when gas prices are $4/gallon). Today, it was my turn to carpool. On top of picking up my sisters two school kids, I also had two of her other boys. On the way home I had to run by the bank and in the drive-thru the lady asked how many lollipops I needed. Before I could say none not nine the kids were yelling excitedly about what flavor they hoped to get. Here is a shot of my almost full van, we had room for one more kid!!

And here is a 'just for fun' photo of my youngest monkey eating a banana, I think he was trying to imitate his Grandpa's eyes or something????

1 comment:

Site Meter