and kids

and kids

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Before and After Photos

For those of you who read my "It's just a number....Right?" (Moriah, you'll have to show how to add the link to this) blog entry, don't worry this isn't a before and after photo of me. I've done aerobics for two days now but I don't see a huge difference yet. :)

This is for those who saw Daegan on Sunday morning. His hair was slightly out-of-control. I thought it was cute, Jason thought is was ridiculous (that I thought it was cute), and I'm sure my mom didn't approve. My boys are getting a little more opinionated about their hair and have desired to keep it a little longer. Tonight they lost their say in it and everyone got their head shaved. Unfortunately, Mac (who has only had two minor haircuts) also was included in the 'Shaving Extravaganza'.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Now Mac is really one of the boys! Sorry for those who already had enough trouble telling our boys apart.


In hindsight, Mommy isn't sure it was such a good idea? My Baby!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sniff. I hate that first haircut. (Although, I did cut off Drew's mullet when he was 5 months. So there's that.)

    I'd love to give you a quick blogger tutorial, maybe if we ever manage a playdate. :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter