and kids

and kids

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"What's behind the curtain?"

"The Curtain" is legend in the Jackson family. All grandkids have been afraid of it. My siblings and I have been especially afraid of it thanks to big brother JR who always told scary stories about what was behind it. At the top of the stairs is a bedroom with a double bed. You walk through that room to get to another bedroom that has a descending ceiling with two single beds and at the end of the room (with about a 4 1/2 foot ceiling height) is a curtain covering up........storage space - not monsters, ghosts, etc. as legend believes. I don't know why it was so scary, but I can remember I was always thankful that Heather and I got to sleep in that first room sharing the double bed.

Well, my kids didn't know it was supposed to be scary. They actually fought over who was going to sleep there. Of course, the Princess won:

Daegan slept in the other bed to protect the princess:

And Tavis and Capps shared a bed with Mac (again!) set up in the Pack-N-Play

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter